Terms & Conditions
Tour members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip with the details and the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to sign the form.
- Rove Pakistan confirms a booking when it is fully paid by a client, or when a 100% deposit has been paid before 60 days from start of the tour. Once Rove Pakistan has accepted a booking and received a payment, the tour will be executed or signed off. This is for group tours.
- For individuals, 100% payment on the tour’s finalization will be considered a tour sign-off before 60 days from start of the tour.
- Rove Pakistan cannot be held responsible for any mishap to yourself or your property and the consequences of flight cancellations, bad weather, vehicle accidents, strikes, sickness, government decisions, customs, natural disasters, or other such happenings or unforeseen circumstances.
- Rove Pakistan will have complete rights to expel any trip member found guilty of disrespecting or misbehaving with any co-team member.
- Any unwanted situation caused by the action of any of the members, the company will not be responsible for any of the damages caused or any legal action taken due to the individual acts.
- Members are advised to take care of their belongings. In case of theft, loss, or damage to personal belongings during the trip, the company will not be held responsible in any case.
- In case of road blockage or land sliding where it becomes necessary to stay at other places besides the scheduled itinerary, extra cost will be charged to the members.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety and security of the members. In case if any such unfortunate incident happens during the tour, the company, tour leader, and the driver will not be held responsible in any case.
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances or situations the trip is canceled before departure, 75% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- Smoking in the trip car is prohibited.
- Upon booking with Rove Pakistan, you are required to confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to all terms and conditions set forth by the company. This agreement ensures that you are fully aware of the policies and guidelines that will be followed throughout your tour experience.
- To participate in the activities offered by Rove Pakistan, you must fulfil all the conditions set for by the company. This agreement ensures that you are fully aware of the policies and guidelines that will be followed throughout your tour experience.
- Parents and legal guardians are responsible for any damages caused by passengers under their care. They are required to ensure the safety of the children; they are responsible for during the tour.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The policy is in place to ensure the safety and supervision of the minor through out the tour.
Booking / Advance Payment (Currency: USD/EURO/GBP)
Group Tour 250/-
Tailor-made/customized Tours 25% of the tour cost
Final Payment 60 days prior
51 days or more prior to departure Loss of deposit / Advance Payment
50-41 days before departure 50 % of tour cost
40-31 days before departure 75% of tour cost
Less than 30 days 100% of tour cost
Any payment for flights are non-refundable