Tour Code: CNP-101 Duration: 23 days USD 5,600/- per head
We will be pleased to facilitate for a customized tour.Please contact.
Pakistan is a diverse array of natural beauty, ancient civilizations, religions, and cultures. With The British Backpacker Society (BBS) declaring Pakistan as the 3rd best potential adventure destination 2020. Pakistan is the next go-to place among world travelers. With majestic mountain ranges in the North, and vast plains, deserts, and scenic coastal spots in the South, Pakistan offers something for all visitors who are looking to experience a unique travel destination.
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
This tour takes you on a journey through the breathtaking landscapes of Northern Pakistan, allowing you to experience the diverse culture and natural beauty of the region. Starting in the capital, the tour takes you through the Swat Valley, up to Ayun, and then to stay with the Kalash tribe. You will continue your journey to Mastuj, crossing over the Shandur Pass, and heading to Gilgit before reaching the captivating Hunza Valley.
Next, you will retrace your steps down the Karakoram Highway, stopping in Gilgit, and then venturing out east to explore Shigar, Khaplu, and Skardu. The final leg of your journey takes you to the Deosai Plateau, Fairy Meadows, and back down through Naran before ending in Islamabad.
- Explore Swat Valley, the ancient Buddhist history & culture.
- Exploring the Kalash Valley and their unique culture
- Enjoying the stunning beauty of Shandur Pass and Free Style Polo
- Explore the cultural and natural wonders of Pakistan.
- Experience the lifestyle of the people of Hunza, famous for their longevity.
- Explore the beautiful landscape of Gilgit-Baltistan & Chitral
- Travel through the Karakoram Highway and experience the old Silk Route
- Explore the capital city of Islamabad.